Business closing sale! No returns, no exchanges. July 22, 2022 last day to place an order. Business closing sale! No returns, no exchanges. July 22, 2022 last day to place an order.
  • Fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis - Connor's Cure Finders!

    Meet Connor. He's 14 months old & was born with Cystic Fibrosis - a genetic disease that most critically affects the lungs & digestive system. There is no cure, and currently the median life expectancy is around 37yrs old. Connor takes 70 pills a day, along with a liquid med twice a day, a nebulized breathing treatment, a special vitamin, a very specific high calorie diet & does around one hour of chest physical therapy daily to stay as healthy as possible. WOW!!  And some days I can barely manage mac and cheese for dinner!

    Connor spent a lot of time in the ER, clinic & hospital this year, as many CF patients do. CF is an "orphan disease" meaning it's too rare for the government or large pharmaceutical companies to aid in funding - so it's up to moms like me & the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to fundraise, fueling life-extending research in the pursuit of a cure. The CFF has helped support the groundbreaking new drug that is the first therapy to treating the underlying cause of CF and not just the symptoms. We are as close to a cure as we have ever been, but more funding is what will one day make CF stand for CURE FOUND. 75 percent of the donations made to this fundraiser will go the CFF, adding more tomorrows for Connor & others living with CF.

    Sweet Baby Wraps is proud to partner with Laura and Connor’s Cure Finders to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis. Laura and I invite you send a donation of $25 via to Connor’s Cure Finders at:

    Please comment on my Facebook post HERE to confirm that you have donated.  As a thank you for your generosity, a name will be randomly selected from the comments to receive this Tula as our gift.  The lucky person will be shared on Valentine’s Day morning at 10am Pacific.

    75% of donations will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  This Tula came to Laura from a fundraiser for Ana, a sweet 11yr old girl living with a rare liver cancer, and Laura would like to continue to support Ana by contributing to her Wish Fund the remaining 25% of your donations.  Read more about Ana here:

    My sweet friend from college, Julie, lived with Cystic Fibrosis - she was such a positive and caring person.  It is my honor to be able to contribute to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and spread the word on this disease.

    Please check out:

    More of Connor’s story and Laura’s work:

    Cystic Fibrosis Foundation:

  • Comments on this post (5 comments)

    • UBjmlsCDNxY says...


      September 25, 2020

    • ZmTtuXvIiVDqdeUM says...


      September 25, 2020

    • kJNHeTYic says...


      September 13, 2020

    • lDJeZKvAS says...


      September 13, 2020

    • Tara says...

      So sorry I missed this. Two things that are very important to me. I hope the cute is found in Conner’s lifetime

      February 16, 2015

  • Leave a comment