Tula Wild Hearts
Ring slings come in different lengths and also can have different shoulder styles. The different sizes fit most people - the length of the tail is what changes from a small ring sling 1.7m to a standard/large 2m.
Most buckle carrier manufacturers make multiple sizes that may include infant, baby/standard, toddler, and preschool. Some brands, such as Tula, require an infant insert for newborns to safely and securely fit in their smallest size, standard.
Mei Tais often come in one size for each brand, some offer a longer strap length. All size information for mei tais will be included on each product page.
Sweet Baby Wraps LLC is in business because we love babywearing and love and respect our customers and we want you to love the products you receive and be happy with your customer service. If you have an issue or concern please send an email right away so we can work out a resolution together. email@example.com
Returns and Exchanges:
We want your experience with Sweet Baby Wraps to be positive and if you are not satisfied with your carrier please get in touch right away. We offer product returns or exchanges within 20 days of purchase date with all original packaging and instructions.
To initiate a return or exchange email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, product name and reason for return and the item you would like to receive in exchange if applicable. We will then confirm the return/exchange and send you the address where you will send your carrier.
Here are the important details for a return or exchange:
- For a full value refund or exchange the product should be in brand new condition, unwashed, and with no odors, stains, pet hairs, etc.
- If a carrier is returned that is not in brand new condition, there will be a minimum 15% restocking fee or in extreme cases a refusal of return. Please email us with details before sending in your carrier so we can discuss options and try to eliminate any surprises.
- Please use a shipping method with tracking as we cannot take responsibility for the item until we receive it.
- In the case a manufacturer defect, the item must be unwashed and unused and a photo sent in for confirmation. Please inspect your carrier before first use or washing.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items or carriers that are second quality, demo, or previously used.
Please contact us right away so we can work with you to get you the carrier you love!
Layaway is avialable for 2 months from the date of purchase with 25% down and payments as you like. You can make payments via the layaway payment item on the website or via Paypal - just send an email to email@example.com and I will send an invoice. Most regularly priced products are availalbe for layaway and will be noted in the product description if not. Sale items and classes are not available for layaway.
To put an item on layway use discount code: layaway25 during checkout. Sale prices cannot be applied to an item on layaway.
Free Priority shipping in the US via USPS is provided for orders $50 and above. Please see our shipping page for more details and pricing for international shipping.
Sweet Baby Wraps values your privacy and will never share or sell your information.
Sweet Baby Wraps reserves the right to cancel any order if a mistake is present with regard to the listing details, description, price, or inventory.
These policies and terms of service may be updated at any time.
Baby Carrier Features:
- Black canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in black
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
Each Baby Tula Carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Baby sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
- Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
- Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
Tula does not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
*Tula products can only be shipped within the US.